Bearish Evening Doji Star Pattern
BEARISH EVENING DOJI STAR PATTERN (BEDSP)
white, star and black
1. Market is on an uptrend;
2. There is a white candlestick on Day 1;
3. A Doji that gaps in the direction of the previous uptrend appears on Day 2; and
4. There is a black stick on Day 3.
The white stick on Day 1 shows the continuing bullish nature of the market. A Doji appears on Day 2 and this shows the diminishing power of the longs. On Day 3, the bears take over, as shown by the black stick. Ideally, the BEDSP has a gap before and after the middle real body.
1. The Doji may be more than one;
2. The gaps are not important; and
3. The realibility of this pattern is high, but a confirmation is still suggested.